- Build and sustain long-term relationships with customers
- Sales contacts throughout the year, including Pioneer seed and Granular digital services
- Support customer harvest activities – including product trials and digital data processes
- Support field planning, product placement, and variable rate seeding recommendations
- Assume crucial responsibilities for seed deliveries and soybean seed treatment application during spring planting season
- Assume responsibility for crop scouting, product evaluation and field sign placement during summer
- Maintain sales, agronomy and other technical sales proficiencies through year-round company sponsored learning activities
**Competitive salary and incentive package**
- Candidates should have strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- A general agricultural and/or agronomy background is preferred.
- 1-3 years of internship experiences in Agronomy, Sales, Precision Technology, or other related areas.
- Experience with major digital platforms (Climate, Granular, SMS) is a plus. Acceptable driving record required.
- The ability to obtain Class A CDL is preferred.
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.