Co-Alliance Cooperative, Inc. is a modern partnership of local agricultural and energy cooperatives with community roots established in the 1920s. We are a service-oriented company, and we seek to make our customers’ lives easier by being their local resource for the services and products we offer. We also serve our communities and employees by creating a vibrant, positive environment that adds to their quality of life.
Position Overview: At Co-Alliance, our goal is to create a program that presents an enriching learning experience for college students interested in the Human Resources industry. This internship will be tailored to the experience and interests of the intern to enhance the learning experience. The HR Internship will offer real-world working experience while providing the opportunity to build your professional network. The selected intern will directly contribute to the success of the team.
This internship will also provide Co-Alliance with the opportunity to scout potential talent and to develop a talent pool in which to hire from in an increasingly competitive job market.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accomplish various administrative duties as necessary
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Maintain and organize HR files
- Support Talent Acquisition recruiting efforts
- Help with HR tasks such as onboarding, employee files, etc
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Always prioritize and uphold confidentiality
- Ability to independently or on a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills