HR Technology Integrations Analyst (Remote Opportunity – Global)
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
Corteva Agriscience creates the world’s most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, we’re building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we’ve got big challenges to solve – we hope you’ll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code – we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
The HR Technology team within Corteva has a challenging and exciting opportunity for an HR Technology Integrations Analyst. The role will take the lead in monitoring and enhancing Corteva’s global HR technology integration network, centered on Workday. The role will serve the HR function both from an operations and project perspective. The HR Technology Integrations Analyst will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, highly cross-team environment, with the ability to quickly pivot between operations portfolio work and project-based implementation work. This individual must be comfortable taking initiative and demonstrate outstanding communication skills in working with HR Leaders, HR Service Center, and HR Business Partners, as well as Technology and Process Owners, and External Partners, Contractors and Vendors
Key Responsibilities – What you will do to help us grow!
- Oversight of the day-to-day monitoring for global Workday HCM inbound and outbound integrations.
- Project management and hands-on integration delivery support for global and country-focused initiatives, including solutioning new data exchanges from Workday to payroll providers, or enhancing existing integrated solutions.
- Identification and escalation of data and technical integration issues and risks, with full ownership and latitude to facilitate timely resolution.
Requirements – What you’ll bring to the table
The successful candidate should have the capability to ramp up to speed quickly and effectively on the current portfolio of Workday, Payroll, and other HR technology integrations in the Corteva global HR/Payroll systems landscape. Must possess a blend of hands-on integration technical ability with broader HR technology acumen.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- 3+ years of experience with HR integration functional support OR integration technical development, OR
- 3+ years of experience with consulting on technology implementations, including planning, discovery, design, integration testing, and cutover, hypercare, OR
- 3+ years of run & maintain operations support of a global portfolio of HR integrations, including hands-on experience supporting, building, or debugging Workday Integrations, OR
- Participation in minimum of 3 global end-to-end HR/Payroll technology implementations.
- Experience project planning and being a workthread lead within an HR technology project or integration implementation.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with internal integration stakeholders and external vendor partners and contractors.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR systems and technologies.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and leaders.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of the full end-to-end implementation lifecycle, including integrations requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and move to production.
- Exposure to Workday integration cloud technologies such as EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Studio, Web Services, XML, data transfer, file formats, etc.
- Strong experience with agile development concepts.
- Relentless passion for creative problem solving and ongoing learning in the HR technology space.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power platform or other reporting/analytics tools preferred.
- Workday Implementer Workday PRO Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
We are open to this position having a flexible work location. You can be located anywhere in the world for this remote opportunity.
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.