At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Analytical Technology Lead and HTP and Lab Automation subject matter expert makes key decisions regarding technology and workflows that drive scientific excellence and will have both immediate and long-term impact to the business. Curiosity, critical thinking and collaboration are required to be successful in this individual contributor role. A high degree of initiative is required, to enact change and continuous improvement.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Develop and implement high-throughput analytical workflows and technologies to support new and existing active molecule process chemistry and development and formulation development activities.
- Lead the development and execution of high throughput, quantitative (HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS) analytical assays.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement liquid handling platforms, automation and techniques to increase analytical throughput while ensuring the quality of data generated.
- Drive alignment and science/data-based decisions and action plans across multi-functional teams.
- Design and implement workflows to align automation, analytical instrumentation with LIMs and other data management tools.
- Partner with stakeholders in the design and execution of experiments, assays, and studies to support active ingredient and formulation discovery and development.
- Working safely, in full observance of company safety and environmental plans and policies and fostering a strong commitment to safety and overall environmental responsibility.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelors /Masters/PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or related fields
- PhD. with a minimum 2 years related experience
- Masters/Bachelors with a minimum 3 years related experience
- Expertise and experience in the design and implementation of high-throughput analytical workflows is required.
- Expertise and experience in HPLC, LC-MS, or LC-MS/MS high throughput quantitative analysis required.
- Expertise in programming and/or operating liquid handling platforms to prepare samples for analysis preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in LIMs or similar data management tools is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Track record of automation and/or analytical chemistry towards meeting customer needs and using a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving and opportunity development.
- Strong communication, troubleshooting, networking, and computer skills to extract, evaluate data, and make sound technical decisions.
- Strong project leadership skills and ability to balance multiple projects on different timelines for stakeholders across the business.
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!