Castiron is a mission-driven e-commerce company that elevates how independent kitchen-based creators sell to their customers and provides them with resources and community to support their whole business. We are changing the way that entrepreneurs grow their businesses and our team is obsessed with delivering value for our customers. Our suite of products simplify ecommerce and streamline operations, helping entrepreneurs focus on what they love as they build a successful business.
As our Head of Marketing, your efforts will help shape the future of the company and your career growth and opportunities will be dramatically accelerated.
Castiron’s Head of Marketing will lead our revenue growth efforts and help us reach and acquire the millions of independent artisans who need our help. We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven marketer, who thinks revenue-first; equally adept at experimentation, growth and optimization. The right candidate is a natural story-teller with a deep understanding of audience segmentation and product marketing.
You will own all customer acquisition and key growth metrics. You will be responsible for our inbound freemium SaaS strategy and conversion across all parts of our funnel. You will collaborate closely with the CEO and the product and engineering teams to establish our company as the category leader.
This is a career-defining opportunity to have a direct, hands-on impact on the growth and development of a category-defining company.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet and exceed targets consistent with achieving company goals.
- Develop and execute our company’s positioning and messaging strategy through content marketing, community development, and expert engagement of social media, analysts, and influencers.
- Fuel company growth by creating, delivering, and optimizing demand generation efforts through thought leadership, content marketing, public relations, and digital marketing.
- Build an excellent process for top of the funnel marketing from accounts created to active sellers.
- Drive packaging and pricing strategies for the company’s rapidly expanding solution set alongside product management
- Develop and implement end-to-end demand generation marketing programs and processes that support business priorities and goals.
- Effectively build, manage, grow, develop, and inspire a world-class marketing team.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience with increasing responsibility. A significant amount of this experience should include work in early stage, high-growth SMB, B2B SaaS or Marketplace environments.
- Must be a data and fact-driven decision maker with the ability to drive market and customer analysis and synthesize key findings and strategic implications.
- Sees big picture trends and sets competitive strategies to win.
- Knowledgeable and highly experienced with marketing automation solutions, marketing analytics and campaign performance applications.
- Demonstrated ability to create world-class inbound programs to drive the funnel
- The ability to shape product marketing strategy with creative content creation talents.
- A combination of visionary, strategic and pragmatic skills, encompassing both strong strategic product marketing abilities and hands-on tactical involvement.
- Our Makers Come First – Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves: “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast – We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last – We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe – We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul — We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.
Castiron is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.