Purchase of corn from producer and commercial suppliers to maintain adequate raw material supply for support of network corn grind and manage inbound corn supply logistics to match plant needs
- Purchase of corn from producer and commercial suppliers
- Maintain adequate raw material supply for support of network corn grind
- Manage delivery logistics
- Ensure adequate hedging of risk within establish company limits
- Manage contract risk exposure.
- Work with Elevator Managers on marketing and origination programs
Skills and experience required
- Agricultural background with farm or agribusiness employment or equivalent industry experience and 2-7 years’ experience in Cash Grain trading or by-products sales.
- Experience and understanding of Hedging on CME (CBOT)
- Experience in traffic and logistics of truck, rail, and barge corn supply chain
- Experience in use of grain accounting software
- Knowledge of production agriculture for corn and soybeans
- Bachelor’s degree in business or agriculture from an accredited college
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. We collect the following categories of personal information for the purpose of hiring the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable employment laws: Name and contact information; Job preference and work availability; Social Security Number and/or other identification information; Education and qualifications; Employment history and experience; Military service; Reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history and credit history; Social media information; Pre-employment test results; Post-offer medical examination information and results, including drug test results; Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and Information provided by you during the hiring process.
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.