Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an opportunity for a Global Technical Education (GTE) Leader.
The Global Technical Education (GTE) Leader will lead strategy creation that supports successful global product launches by developing and implementing product and agronomic technical education resources created for customer-facing employees. Educational strategies and technical learning resources developed will create a competitive commercial advantage by accelerating technology adoption and supporting priority product launches. The GTE team is responsible for developing the global technical learning resources supporting crop protection, digital solutions, seed trait and seed treatment product launches.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Lead and develop the personnel within the Global Technical Education team to achieve goals and deliverables that support Corteva global new product launches.
- Engage with R&D and Business leadership to align GTE team efforts and knowledge with business goals.
- Work collaboratively with R&D, Global Commercial Effectiveness, Global Program Leaders and Product Marketing Portfolio Leads to support aligned Corteva product positioning.
- Develop innovative tools and deliverables to be used by customer facing employees to create customer interaction that furthers engagement with growers of Corteva products.
- Develop and engage with a collaborative, global technical education network.
- Build internal awareness of Global Technical Education tools, trainings, and learning resources.
- Collaborate with Global Sales Training and Global Agronomy to create content and support agronomic training activities of customer facing employees.
- Build relationships and partner with educational technology vendors to support learning asset development.
- Consult with regional stakeholders on educational technologies, educational tools, and adult educational theory.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- An advanced degree, MS or PhD in an agricultural field of study (e.g. agronomy, pathology, entomology, weed science or related field).
- Research and technical commercial experience required to develop and deliver strategies.
- Advanced communication skills including technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in facilitation and training skills.
- Ability to lead, facilitate and motivate a broad network of cross-functional experts.
- Excellent project management, budget management and time management skills.
- General working knowledge of agriculture practices, Corteva products, markets and competitors.
- 4 years of experience in customer facing technical support role preferred in the ag industry.
- Deep understanding of customer needs and competitive offerings.
- Mastery of or interest and willingness to learn educational technology and basic adult education theory.
- Creativity and innovation leader.
- Global grower and market knowledge
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers by developing a strong network across multiple functions and Regions.
- A passion for education and helping others learn.
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food.
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
- Energetic leader who is comfortable with the high-paced, changing needs and direction inherent to meeting the needs of multiple global stakeholders.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Start by applying to this opportunity today!