Grow what’s next. Grow your future. Corteva Agriscience is seeking a Technical Education Research Intern to participate in a 3-month internship designed to give broad exposure to developing global and regional technical education learning resources within crop protection, seed trait and seed treatment product categories. Product and agronomic technical resources are created primarily to prepare customer-facing employees to support successful new product launches.
Position duration is May to August 2023.
Responsibilities – WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Intern will be part of the Global Technical Education team responsible for developing global and regional technical learning resources including technical brochures, videos, fact sheets and PowerPoint presentations. The intern will be expected to complete the development of multiple learning resources. At the end of the internship, the intern will be asked to deliver a project summary.
- The intern will experience converting research and agronomy information into practical technical learning resources while utilizing adult education design and theory. The intern will be expected to network and collaborate with many stakeholders across the business including marketing, research, communications and branding.
- The intern will interact closely with several members of the Technical Education team and actively participate in team meetings. There will be opportunity to learn first-hand about many new global and regional product launches and directly contribute in developing tools to support these product launches. The Technical Education Research intern will collaborate with late stage research and technical marketing programs.
Qualifications – WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Current sophomore or junior standing at an accredited university
- Education focus in Ag Education, Instructional Design & Technology, Agronomy, Weed Science, Entomology, Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, or a related field
- Strong communication skills including technical writing and advanced use of MS PowerPoint
- A passion for education and helping others learn
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.2
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university at the time of internship
Community –We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Our Indianapolis, Indiana campus is home to more than 1,000 employees whose mission is simple – to feed the world. While our employees are busy working to solve world hunger and ensure environmental sustainability, we’re taking care of them by offering convenience and comfort during the workday with an onsite fitness center, coffee shop, credit union and top-notch cafeteria touting a grill, wok, deli, fresh salad bar, and a variety of ethnic and healthy menu options. Need some fresh air during your work day? Take advantage of our beautiful tree-lined walking trails or relax by the pond. We also offer countless opportunities to connect with your colleagues through community volunteerism, sports teams and parties, and festive holiday events. Join a volleyball or ping pong league or take part in supporting the Indianapolis Colts during Blue Fridays! Did we mention you’ll be working in state-of-the art buildings with the latest technology and colleagues from all over the world? Join us in bringing food into homes around the world, while we make you feel at home while you’re at work.
If you’re looking to move to a big city with a small-town feel then Indianapolis, Indiana is the place for you. This dynamic, multifaceted city has a robust sports scene, urban nightlife, and top-tier entertainment. Indianapolis is quickly making its name as one of the best sustainable food and agriculture scenes in the country. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Indianapolis is a welcoming city ripe with culture and a thriving economy. Indianapolis is Indiana’s capital with more than two million residents in the greater metropolitan area. It’s the economic and cultural center of Indiana and offers something for everyone. There’s plenty to do, see, learn and experience in Indianapolis.