Corteva Agriscience is currently hiring for a Global Demand IBP Systems/Process Owner. The Demand IBP System Process Owner is responsible for design and maintenance of policies and procedures around the Demand Planning Execution process globally. This role is also responsible for driving capability and continuous process improvement, and underlying IBP system capability.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Responsible for continuous improvement for demand planning execution processes and tools
- Define, prioritize, and lead the global process of managing, assessing and approving solution and process enhancement requests, including supporting resources
- Work with IBP IT Technical Product Manager to advocate and prioritize the future enhancements.
- Act as the second line of support for any defects / questions that are escalated to global support from Regional SMEs
- Interface with IBP Signature Process Owner, IT Technical Product Manager, and IT IBP SME, and Finance/CFIN stakeholders
- Share best practices and escalate improvement opportunities for demand planning process and tools
- Responsible for monitoring current technology adoption and effectiveness
- Responsible for technology roadmap – continually assessing needs for tools and technology and the path to get there. Review the upcoming IBP releases and identify specific functionality to be deployed
- Participate in innovation projects for demand planning process and tools
- Manage & Maintain training materials for demand planning process & tools
- Functional work experience in Demand planning, forecasting, IBP signature process, including “above the line” financial as well as “below the line” product demand planning
- Full operational knowledge of planning tools (SAP IBP preferred) through formal training and/or experience
- Ability to evaluate different supply chain scenarios
- Management of full-lifecycle, continuous improvement activities for supply/demand planning
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent experience
- Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
- Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities
- Knowledgeable of leading practice demand planning concepts
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English
- Comprehensive Demand Manager, Supply Chain, Financial, Statistical techniques
- Experience in Agrochemicals / Agribusiness industry
- Experience in driving transformations for supply/demand planning
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!