Corteva Agriscience LLC is seeking a FT Global HR Business Partner at our offices in Wilmington, DE. The Global HR Business Partner position supports the IT & Transformation Office and External/Govt Affairs Functions to ensure the full integration of HR into these functions, leads the redesign of the new combined org, and performs the talent selection and talent assessment processes.
This position requires a Master’s degree or equiv. in Business Admin or a related field and 2 yrs of related experience. Must also have 12 months of demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
(1) Leading and implementing HR Strategy in a merger, acquisition or divestiture process;
(2) Understanding the Agricultural industry and business, acting in different geographies outside and within the U.S.;
(3) Designing global, efficient and high performing organizations (Org design) for corporate functions: IT, Digital, Government Affairs and Corporate Communications;
(4) Working and partnering with C Suite Executives by providing coaching, guidance and advice on People strategies; and
(5) Leading HR initiatives globally and developing compensation, talent acquisition, and talent development programs across geographies globally.
Will accept experience gained before, during or after Master’s program. Domestic and international travel required 5% of the time. Domestic and international travel required 5% of the time.
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.