Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 22,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
What type of work you will be doing:
- Develop trusting partnerships across HR and corporate communications
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to collaborate on communication and change management needs
- Partner with HR Communications lead on strategic HR messaging and tactics
- Provide counsel to HR COEs on timing, messaging, and delivery of clear and concise HR information tailored to the employee or people leader audience
- Collaborate across Global HR COEs and worksterams project leads to partner on change management of critical initiatives, ensuring a smooth employee or people leader experience
- Perform change management assessments and analysis for HR initiatives to develop through change management and communication plans
- Manage approval processes, ensuring appropriate stakeholders are consulted as needed
- Partner with initiative owners to create and lead workshops and training sessions to educate colleagues and people leaders on new practices, policies, and programs
- Lead key engagements and communications to the Global HR community, helping to ensure the organization is made aware of critical matters in a timely and concise manner
- Manage HR communications calendar, collaborating with HR COEs to ensure a strategic and thoughtful approach to timing and delivery of communications
- Mentor change agents and stakeholders in HR and the Business to help develop change management leaders and champions
- Support continuous improvement actions within the HR community to ensure projects are of highest quality, executed on time and satisfy the needs of our internal customers
- Other tasks as identified
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University/College
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Change Management and Project Management experience
- Ability to write clear and concise communications, edit and proof content developed by others and customize information by audience
- Excel in pragmatic problem-solving and resolving interpersonal conflicts
- Ability to adapt and manage in ambiguous environments
- Proactive, empowering and trusting nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent judgement, including ability to know when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- Experience in conducting training and developing training materials
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders
- Proficient in organization and executing events, including ability to develop basic PowerPoint slides
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Check out life at Corteva! https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!