Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Global Hazard Communication Leader. This position is can be located at our Global Headquarters in Indianapolis, IN or a virtual office within the U.S.
The Global Hazard Communication Leader has responsibility for leading and developing the Hazard Communication team while partnering with the Global Hazard Communication Technical Partner to drive improved compliance and efficiencies for internal customers. Oversee the global creation and maintenance of hazard communication documents while ensuring global regulatory compliance. Oversee the coordination and operation of workload and priorities partnering with the Site Administrative Leader.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Oversee the global coordination and operation of Hazard Communication processes and related system capabilities, including regulatory and safety data maintenance, to ensure processes and data are accurately maintained.
- Oversee the global coordination and prioritization of global Hazard Communication team, including collaboration with Hyderabad site Administrative Leader.
- Handle escalations from Hazard Communication team members, Global Regulatory team, Country Focal Points and other cross functional teams and groups to drive clarity and resolve issues.
- Assure adequate number of resources are allocated to each activity and that workload is evenly distributed.
- Partner with critical internal and external stakeholders to ensure needs and expectations are being met and a strong connection to the Hazard Communication Team is maintained.
- Accountable for the people leadership and development for the entire Hazard Communication team.
- Sponsor/coach and manage prioritization of process improvement initiatives to support business value and transformations.
- Work with the SDS Author Lead to develop, review and utilize Hazard Communication metrics and escalate issues requiring leadership understanding and resolution.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum of a BS degree in chemistry, biology or related scientific field (or equivalent experience), or regulatory degree.
- Experience as a people leader with proven success.
- Proficient using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint as well as familiarity with database environments; SAP knowledge a plus.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on quality, project management and organization.
- Ability to follow and apply defined work processes.
- Previous technical or regulatory experience desired, hazard communication experience preferred.
- Strong data analysis skills
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Start by applying to this opportunity today!