This role is responsible for leading & performing reporting, return on investment tracking and all other analytics work for assigned customers, ensuring they are equipped with best in class analytics to inform business decisions.
Additionally, setting direction and identifying methods for our team based in Bangalore, India (IAC).
Additional Role Responsibilities:
- Leads consistent, collaborative connections with Senior Leaders and their respective teams to understand business needs and desired timelines.
- Maintain an environment open to change and innovation, recognizing improvements in existing tools and anticipating new technologies to deliver world class reporting/analytics and to maximize effectiveness.
- Responsible for over 100+ Tableau reports in the design, customization, implementation and governance.
- Partners closely with Finance and Marketing leaders around return on investment and pricing projects.
- Ensures pipeline of requests are appropriately prioritized, communicated and executed.
- Collaborates with other team members to drive consistency in reporting and find efficiencies and synergies.
- Works with the Global Analytics Senior Director on special projects
- Establishes and maintains a link to colleagues located in Innovation Alliance Center (IAC), while ensuring they deliver agreed upon insights on time and with accuracy. While providing IAC with their priorities for day-to-day activities.
- Builds and Implements new self service business intelligence environments at Elanco when possible, using available tools and data sources.
- Collaborates with IT leaders to maximize opportunities for automation in all processes.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices across US and International markets are shared and acted upon throughout the organization.
- Creates, grows and maintains relationships with internal customer groups to facilitate data driven decisions on business critical projects. Key customer groups to consist of Marketing, Finance, Sales, Senior Leaders, Corporate Strategy and Supply Chain.
- Owns and delivers Reporting, ROI, efficiency and sales/program lift metrics to all customer groups in a form that both drives decisions to spend and optimizes efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring quality customer experience for all customer groups.
- Owns analytical needs for select areas, such as forecasting or BU reports, and other global operations customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication, presentation, and consultative skills
- 3+ years of Tableau hands-on build experience; PowerBI or other visualization tools preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics or analytics-related function
- Advanced calculation skills required
- Proven Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to evaluate business process improvements
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Demonstrated success leading others through influence
- Demonstrated success managing large projects
- Experience and/or knowledge of Marketing Mix Modelling, Price Elasticity Modelling, reporting dashboards, lift/ROI analysis, and other analytical buckets of work
- Familiar with applied regression analysis
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Analytics preferred, such as Data Science or related field