Join the Golden Harvest Seed team as our new GHX Sales Specialist. In this role, you will leverage your expertise to deliver new insights, drive innovative thinking, and provide local knowledge and agronomic expertise to address complex agricultural challenges. Your experience and skills will be invaluable in meeting the needs of our customers and advancing our mission.
Location: Crawfordsville, Fort Wayne, Muncie, Terre Haute, Remington, IN area
What you will be doing?
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in Syngenta solutions
- Act as a steward of the Syngenta portfolio by making recommendations and by managing concerns in the field as needed, in partnership with Agronomy
- Delivering a unique customer obsession experience through listening to farmers, exceeding their expectations, and aligning interests with the farmer’s interest
- Conducting business in a modern way by delivering a differentiated selling experience
- Teaching farmers through challenging the status quo and by bringing expertise to build long-term trust
- Customizing and delivering prescriptive field recommendations
- Providing access to the industry’s broadest and most diverse portfolio of hybrid
What sets you apart?
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, or a degree in a non-Agriculture discipline, or commensurate work experience
- Experience in a customer focus role with demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
What We Offer?
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Open Vacation Policy with a minimum of 15 days of vacation and up to 30 days with manager approval, 9 Paid Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture, with 28,000 employees across 90 countries dedicated to solving one of humanity’s biggest challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. Join our inclusive and collaborative team to help shape the future of agriculture and make a difference in feeding the world safely while protecting the planet.