HEAD OF GROWTH
Remote or Tallinn, Estonia.
Are you passionate about sales and business development? Are you excited about science & technology? Do you want to make an impact in the world? We have something for you!
Gelatex Technologies is an innovative materials technology company operating in the field of nanofibers. In 2019 we passed The Heritage Group Accelerator powered by Techstars in Indianapolis. We are developing and producing nanofibrous materials for applications such as scaffolds for cell-cultured meat, tissue engineering, medical applications, energy storage or filtration. Our customers include startups, universities and big corporations. Our patent-pending technology enables affordable large-scale production of bio-based nanofibers for applications where the use of nanofibers was not possible earlier due to high prices. We are the catalysts of many sustainability and health related industries.
Founded in 2016 and pivoted completely in 2020, we are a small fast-growing team about to close our seed round. We are aiming to expand our team to 10 people by the end of this year and double it by end of 2022. By joining us now, you will have an opportunity to be part of the first team members and set a base for the success of the company.
We are looking for a Head of Growth who has a proven track record in sales or business development in the field of new materials, chemistry, biotech or life sciences. You will lead our marketing and sales activities, generate new leads and close deals with customers, participate in industry events and make sure that Gelatex will accomplish its sales targets.
What you’ll be doing:
● You will generate new leads and close the deals with customers from various industries, focusing first on life science verticals.
● You will bring Gelatex more exposure by participating in industry-related conferences and networks, writing press releases or articles and managing our marketing budget.
● You will make sure that Gelatex sales & marketing materials are top-notch and up-to-date.
● You will have lots of hands-on work yourself at first with independence to outsource if needed. As we grow, you can lead also the work of new sales & marketing people.
● You will make sure that our revenues grow.
What skills you’ll need:
● At least 5 years of experience in B2B business development or sales.
● Technical background in materials science, chemistry, life sciences, biotech or similar fields.
● Ideally, you have successfully closed deals with large corporations in pharma, medical or life sciences field.
● Great project and team management skills.
● Excellent English language with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
● Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Why you’ll love this job:
● You’ll contribute to making the life of many people healthier and more sustainable worldwide.
● You will work on hot topics such as cell-cultured meat, novel wound care materials or bio-based filtration materials.
● You’ll have an opportunity to work with industry experts internationally from many different industries.
● You’ll have lots of independence but also lots of responsibility as one of the first members of a growing passionate team.
● You’ll have flexibility in your work to choose the best time, location or style that works for you.
● You’ll have a competitive salary depending on experience and success, and the possibility for stock options.
Starting date in 1-4 months based on mutual agreement.
Sounds like you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31.05.21 but interviews will be done on an ongoing basis, so apply soon.