The US Finance Operations function is responsible for operations and accounting aspects of the US Gross-to-Net (G2N) operations. This includes pricing our products in the system, overseeing accounting and controls for rebates, administering payments to customers, executing SOx Controls, timely accounting of financials, regular internal and external audit related activities, assisting in customer dispute resolution and overseeing accounts receivables. This role will be a part of the US Finance Operations team and will report to the Senior Director – Finance. The G2N Accounting and Compliance Advisor will have direct impact on ensuring the completeness and accuracy of US G2N accounting on a month-to-month basis.
Apart from routine activities, the G2N Accounting and Compliance Advisor will work closely with the Senior Director – Finance and the broader US Finance team and stakeholders on special projects such as transformation of the Finance Operations team, transitioning the G2N operations to the future state and to better connect accounting and financial analysis activities. Additional responsibilities will include support of the Bayer Animal Health (BAH) integration for US Pricing and Rebate processes, and other ongoing process improvement work.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all functions and levels within a corporate environment, to enable the company’s employee value proposition for employees.
- Perform product pricing analysis and entries into Vistex, rebate accrual calculations, and support for appropriate G2N accounting.
- Partner with broader finance and commercial organization to drive shared learnings and education of accounting and commercial concepts.
- Take part in continuous process improvements for US G2N accounting, driving automation and standardization where possible. Focusing on overall simplification of the process, while harnessing technology.
- Assist in integration of BAH and alignment of BAH and Elanco G2N practices.
- Performance of SOX controls, ensuring compliance and appropriate documentation.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA, MBA and/or professional expertise in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Finance
- Strong accounting and compliance background
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Pricing, Rebates, and/or O2C experience
- Internal or external audit experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and influence others
- Solid understanding of accounting and proficiency with SAP
- Knowledge of G2N concepts and mechanisms
- Recognized ability to work with confidential / sensitive information
- Position will be located at Greenfield, Indiana at Elanco’s headquarters
- Travel – 0-10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status