FreshRealm – The Power of Fresh Thinking
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Ensure all trials are carried out in production facilities where new products are to be launched within the critical path timelines. Manage the process from conception to launch. Ensures accurate specifications, artwork, system labelling is correct within the required timelines. Work closely with Operations, Quality and Supply Chain.
- Assist and manage the commercialization of new products, product changes, and major cost savings and process change through the activities of a cross functional team
- Communicate progress and flag delays in timelines by understanding the critical path of the project at hand
- Execute launches as indicated by the commercialization roadmap
- Plan and schedule project timelines for each product launch project
- Pro-actively communicate any changes in the internal commercialization processes to product management/business development
- Work closely with Business Development; Quality and Operations to define deliverables
- Define escalation process
- Performs other duties as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of (2-3) years’ experience in a Project Commercialization role, preferable in a chilled food short shelf life environment, within a fast-paced business
- Experienced knowledge of project management software (critical path)
- Experience in project management in a food manufacturing setting highly desired ability to establish strong working relationships with all the key internal partners to ensure clear consistent communication in both directions
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
- Travel Requirements: 10-15% travel as needed to various FreshRealm locations and for meetings or other job-related functions
- Work Environment/Physical Demands Approximately; 50% of work is performed in a production room 50% of work is performed in an office environment
- Fresh Food, Ready Meals, Short Shelf, JIT, Operational Trials experience
- Food industry a MUST – Production, Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong plant/operational knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or related field
- Learning Agility – The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills – Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage – Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful – In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete – Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm’s competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.