WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
This role is responsible for managing critical financial reporting, cost management & analysis in support of our Supply Chain internal business partners of AgReliant. A key focus will be on building relationships and influence decision making across cross-functional teams to ensure financial results achieve alignment with business strategies. This position will have exposure and engagement with senior leadership within AgReliant.
- Lead processes to continuously improve as Finance business partners and work closely with business stakeholders to deliver financial targets.
- Engage as the Finance business partner for the Supply Chain organization to create an integrated operating plan to deliver financial targets.
- FP&A responsibilities include:
- Partner with Supply Chain stakeholders on the creation of crop production plans to support budget projections for annual crop product costs
- Manage crop cost models to support projections versus standard cost (including year-end revaluation)
- Freight & warehouse cost optimization
- Inventory obsolescence management
- Capital expenditures (ROI analysis)
- Conduct cost reviews with operations leadership
- Support analysis of continuous improvement initiatives lead by supply chain
- Drive financial planning processes and deliverables in support of in-season forecasts, annual budget & mid-term plan (MTP) financial targets.
- Develop financial presentations of Cost of Goods metrics in support of Members Committee Board meetings.
- Develop improved management reporting – examine financial results, synthesize issues and communicate key messages to senior management
- Responsible to drive new capabilities within Jedox (EPM software) in support of improved financial reporting, dashboards, analytics and KPI’s
- Lead special projects as required by Finance and/or the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related discipline required, MBA or CPA preferred
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience in business related field, analysis and modeling
- SAP ERP experience preferred
- EPM software (OLAP, BI) experience for financial planning & analysis preferred
- Agricultural seed/chemistry industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to partner cross functionally, understand end-to-end business processes and translate business impacts into financial statements.
- Capability to lead business stakeholders to execute financial plans with the ability to balance changing priorities as well as risks & opportunities to the business.
- Ability to build trust, confidence and relationships across a cross-functional organization.
- Strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a high level of accountability.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), and advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work required hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
- Ability to travel up to 10%, some overnight travel required