WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
- Develop and execute the media relations strategy for the company and its two U.S. seed brands – AgriGold and LG Seeds – including writing press materials, pitching stories, building media lists, assisting with media events and disseminating press content
- Manage media inquiries and schedule media interviews
- Establish strong relationships with national, local and industry media and organizational partners
- Develop talking points and prepare company spokespeople for interviews and speaking engagements including facilitating internal media trainings
- Assist in the planning and execution of key external executive leadership meetings and events
- Drive the creation and execution of the company’s annual community outreach plan including allocation of charitable donations, sponsorships and volunteerism
- Work closely with the Communications and Events Senior Manager to develop and implement positioning and thought leadership strategies for executives, including national media interviews and speaking opportunities, digital and social media engagement, earned and owned content and other materials
- Set and manage the digital strategy and guidelines for the company’s external website and social media channels, including the social media accounts of company executives
- Monitor and respond to guest comments, reviews and messages in a timely manner
- Monitor, analyze and report on media reports and key share of voice metrics regularly
- Collaborate with the company’s external PR agency to achieve annual objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / public relations / communications or related field
- 5+ years of professional writing and public relations experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, formal presentation skills, organization and planning, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity; judgment, decision-making
- AP style writing
- Ability to work with c-suite leadership as needed
- Courage to make the right recommendations, regardless of leadership sentiment, and provide compelling support for those recommendations
- Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to Microsoft Office products
- Manage basic video production and editing from third-party provider
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Up to 15% travel required
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines