Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking an Environmental Engineer Co-Op to join our team in Indianapolis, IN! In this role, you’ll work with and assist Regulatory Specialists with on-going work within the Global Environmental Regulatory.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Perform general environmental technical work within the structure of a corporate environmental function
- Work under the direction of a Regulatory Specialist, periodically interacting with both Governmental Regulators and Remote Plant Personnel
- Utilize existing Corteva Emission Models, performing chemical engineering calculations associated with environmental permitting
- Coordinate with Corporate and business contacts to assist in the maintenance of existing environmental databases
- Occasional interaction with business personnel for periodic updating of environmental regulatory procedures
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3.0 GPA preferred
- Ability to function in basic Desktop Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Some occasional technical writing
- This role will be varied in nature with the need to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- There is limited potential for Domestic Travel, but this will vary with assignments.
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.