Conagra Brands – Indianapolis, home of Reddi Whip and Blue Bonnet, is looking to add to our team to help us meet the demands of our customers across the country. You will work onsite at the Indianapolis, IN manufacturing plants on West 62nd St. and Georgetown Rd., primarily on 1st shift. Reporting to the EHS Manager, you will manage all aspects of environmental compliance and sustainability at our food manufacturing facility, identifying applicable environmental regulations and risks. Provide hands-on support, training and leadership to plant team members to ensure operations comply with all Federal, State and local regulations including permits and corporate policies. Work with other plant functions to address issues on projects to ensure that impacts on the environment are minimized.
- Be the subject matter expert for Plant Environmental and Process Safety Management systems.
- Develop and implement training to ensure education of all plant team members on applicable environmental issues and changes.
- Identify capital projects associated with Environmental compliance and sustainability.
- Lead the technical aspects of Process Safety Management (PSM) to include writing standard operating procedures, performing Process Hazard Analysis, safety reviews, training and contractor management.
- Manage the change management continual improvement process for all regulatory changes.
- Coordinate with other departments in managing environmental aspects affecting those departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 3+ years related experience
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.