Are you looking for a challenge? Are you looking to grow yourself?
Corteva Agriscience is seeking a soon to be grad to join our Supply Chain team. We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a bright, talented, business-minded student with the leadership capabilities and determination to enhance our supply chain organization within our North America business.
This position will provide an opportunity to gain a broad perspective and valuable experience. It will offer one to train, develop, and grow professionally while making meaningful contributions to the bottom line. The position will be based in Indianapolis, Indiana at one of our Global Business Centers and has the opportunity to begin in January 2022 or June 2022.
As a member of a Local Supply Team (LST), responsible for managing the planning and procurement of complex raw materials and inter-company supplied materials to support the MPS (Master Production Schedule). These activities could include the roles of Materials Planning, Distribution Planning, Logistics Coordination, Invoice Processing, Production Data Analyzing, and Export/Import Coordination. This role is accountable to communicate all changes that may impact the MPS to the Master Schedulers, Detailed Production Scheduler(s), External Manufacturing Specialist(s) Supplier(s), NA MP Leader, NA Planning Leader, NA Regional Supply Chain Manager, manufacturing site(s), and others.
What will you bring to the table? How will you grow?
- The critical competencies required for success are Interpersonal Effectiveness, Initiative, Teamwork, and Supply Chain Work Processes
- Technical proficiency in the use of multiple computer applications and sound analytical skills are necessary, SAP knowledge is a plus
- A specific major is not required although preference will be given to candidates completing a degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations Management, Engineering/Sciences or Business by December 2020 or June 2021
- Relevant Work Experience
- Legal right to work in the United States without restriction
- The following qualifications are preferred
- 3.0 or greater GPA (out of 4.0 scale)
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.