At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Come join our team as the Enterprise CRM Associate! The Enterprise CRM Associate supports the Corteva Enterprise CRM Systems team and is responsible for managing, developing, and implementing the communications and training materials for the CRM team to support the overall strategy for Enterprise CRM. This role will work across the global organization including IT, Finance and Regional teams to develop content, host training sessions, provide adoption tracking metrics, dashboards, and omni-channel content for new releases. This role will also support the overall GCBS team in similar capacity when feasible, but the greatest focus will be on CRM.
What You’ll Do:
- Help develop and organize content for key presentations including steer co, sponsor meetings, quarterly read-outs, and budget reviews.
- Maintain the CRM enterprise teams site and ensure that the site is organized well and that it is easy to find relevant materials around program management and training.
- Attend sprint review sessions and take content from user stories to create training materials that the enterprise team and regional teams can use to promote the released functionality.
- Help build an internal communications strategy to promote the work and investment being done within the CRM space. ie: yammer, video testimonials, leadership overviews etc
- Leverage the analytics dashboards that have been created around value realization and adoption by the data and analytics team in presentations and help determine how those metrics will be shown and used globally.
- Assist in the organization and review of the demand management system (ADO) so that there is timely response and escalation of items that are pending responses.
What Skills You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Ag Business, and/or Computer Software and Systems related field, will consider other degrees with related experience.
- One to two years experience
Demonstrated skills in:
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce/CRM Experience is preferred
- Communication: written, and verbal in-person and virtual settings.
- Data analysis and spreadsheet use
Demonstrated ability to:
- Problem Solve: troubleshoot and work to resolve issues.
- Meet timelines and key milestones.
- Documentation: capture and update core system configurations, processes, and best practices
- Continual Learning: Is willing and able to keep up to date with emerging technology and industry best practices related to CRM and other commercial business systems
Benefits – How We’ll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here – Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.