At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
This role is responsible for developing overall change management and guiding communications strategy and alignment for enterprise wide strategic initiatives aligned to business priorities and critical to short and long-term success, including change adoption. With focus on the employee experience, the responsibilities of the role will follow a highly visible, disciplined change management approach per a standard process across the organization with emphasis of collaboration across many stakeholders. The goal is to drive change implementation, getting employees and key stakeholders on board and able to connect and assimilate enterprise initiatives, and their impact. This role will be responsible for creating an overall change story to energize and end engage employees and convey overall benefits, both, internally and externally. Coordination across project leaders will be required. The role is accountable for providing the means to capture data, analyze progress and translate them into meaningful information to assess effectiveness of change campaigns and messages. It will be critical to timely develop & deployment of Activity Planning, Dashboard, Effectiveness Metrics.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Define and implement the Change Management strategy for key transformation initiatives and programs.
- Develop an enterprise wide model and consistent approach for change management and related tools and resources to support the change agents driving change initiatives.
- Set up governance to ensure ongoing cross coordination and communications among project leaders on enterprise change initiatives.
- Counsel on change management/culture strategy and establish processes and tools to aid in the cross coordination of change management and communications plans. This could include such processes like an Enterprise Control Tower to track overarching changes impacting employees, messaging, scheduling, etc.
- Align with employee communications and HR on communications strategy and initiatives, as needed.
- Drive communications strategy planning and implementation for enterprise wide programs that aligns with business needs.
- Workstream Leader for the revised Organizational Health Workstream. Drive accountability for action through the sub workstreams following internal company process improvement methodology.
- Establish metrics which can measure the change program effectiveness.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 7-10 years of enterprise wide change management experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in innovative communications vehicles.
- Understands the principles of change management and the levers and tools to drive change within an organization.
- High attention to details while able to see the big picture.
- Highly competent in execution, monitoring and evaluation of campaign effectiveness.
- Considers communication as a team sport
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.