Are you passionate about the animal health industry and interested in a career that utilizes your data and analytical skills?
Are you seeking a career that makes a difference in the world? We are seeking a new member on our team who has a passion for data and animal health and a strong skillset in data management, project management, customer service, attention to detail, process. Read on to find out more about how to join our EKS Team where you will enjoy meaningful work, build a successful career and make important contributions to food and companionship enriching lives.
Elanco Knowledge Solutions (EKS) is committed to helping our customers around the globe turn data into information and knowledge in the food animal industry. As a member of the EKS operation team, you will focus on building and managing data systems that collect and optimize our customers’ experiences with data. With the customer at the forefront, you will help organizations integrate and more effectively manage their data and information, ensuring the right people have access to the right information.
- Bachelors degree in a Science, Business or Information Technology field
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Animal Production, Agriculture, Data Management, or Data Science.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy, pay strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a contributing member of multiple concurrent projects. Must be able to prioritize across multiple streams of work.
- Superior skills to communicate (both verbal and written) at various levels within an organization.
- Prefers team environment, ability and willingness to seek out and understand others ideas to incorporate into projects.
- Strong work ethic, upbeat personality with a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness and proactive approach to work and communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- This role will be considered as a Teleworker position.
- Excellent relationship building and leadership skills along with a strong customer service orientation.
- Assist customer with data submission and ensure customer has access to up to date, accurate information.
- Consult with customer account teams to optimize their understanding and use of existing data.
- Support of application deployment to customers by triaging questions and ensuring resolution of customer needs.
- Collaborate and train global team to implement and support global data collection and application use.
- Streamline repeatable processes and reduce manual tasks.
- Assist IT professionals in designing flexible and sustainable data centers.
- Understand, implement, and document best practices for collecting, securing, validating, matching and maintaining data.
- Utilize animal production knowledge to evaluate accuracy of customer enterprise data.
- Take an active role in resolving data issues and delivering solutions.
- Ensure data privacy and security.
Systems & Analytical Application Projects:
- Creating and following defined project management processes to track project milestones and deliverables with internal teams and third-party vendors.
- Accurately defining critical customer needs and creating the necessary requirement documents to be able to deliver enhancements to mobile and web-based application development.
- Utilize process efficiency and critical thinking skills for continuous improvement of existing systems and tools as well as expansion into other geographies/languages.
- Develop full-scale project plans and facilitate accountability of cross functional teams.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Strong passion and desire to learn about all and work within all animal production segments.
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross functional teams.
- Experience translating business needs into written requirement for creating or enhancements web or mobile-based tools.
- Analytics tools (JMP, SAS, R), Database (Access, SQL) and/or PowerBI
- Customer service/interaction experiences.
- Masters degree in a science, business or information technology field.
- Additional consideration for those within traveling distance to Kansas City, KS or Indianapolis, IN.
- Accessible during CST working hours.
- Completion of Post Offer Learning Style Assessment
- 5-25% travel
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status