Purpose and Scope
This position is responsible for learning about the Beck’s organization and implementing learned knowledge to assist in various training, educational activities, and team projects. This position is authorized to perform the steps necessary to ensure that its responsibilities are met. This position entails the support of other departments, it will be necessary that you work with other departments to support their projects.
- Represent Beck’s with a positive attitude at all events and activities.
- Receive new employee training, agronomic training, and sales training with a good learning attitude
- Work with the Education Manager to identify a project to complete for your internship
- Assist with presentation, handouts, and other materials Beck’s EDU trainings
- Content creation and administrative tasks completed as needed by the Education Department Manager
Education and training:
- High School Diploma.
- Currently enrolled in college in Ag, Education, or HR related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess positive attitude
- Basic computer and current software skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of college.
- Past work experience in education or HR related field requiring communication and creative development skills
** In an effort to provide a safer, drug-free workplace for employees, all full-time applicants to whom offers of employment are made must submit to a drug test and background check, subject to applicable local, state, or federal laws or regulations. Employment at Beck’s is contingent upon passing these pre-employment screenings.