Do you have an eCommerce background, an interest in Animal Health, and a passion for building eCommerce & digital disruption? Do you enjoy listening and teaching, driving immersion & integration of new skills? Then the eCommerce Marketing Sr. Associate may be for you. Global eCommerce marketing is accelerating across Pet Health & Farm Animal, we are looking for rock solid thought leaders and capability builders in B2C, B2B & DTC spaces. This role reports into the Senior Manager Global eCommerce Pet Health and will assist in leading critical eCommerce Planning, Execution and Capability across Pureplay + Omnichannel retail partners. They will assist in driving Retail eCommerce Planning and execution at all retail customers, deploying Amazon & Pureplay best in class planning & execution, and driving Omnichannel Commerce partnership, eCommerce Capability & IQ. The successful individual will work hand in hand with Brand Teams, Sales teams & our Global Digital Transformation organization to integrate eCommerce in everything we do.
Be part of a critical time of transformation in Elanco’s history by unlocking eCommerce growth strategies and deployment across 3 Global Regions.
- Assist in driving eCommerce strategic thought leadership & integration across all retail (Pureplay and Omnichannel) customers, brand & sales teams
- Drive eCommerce capability & expertise with global markets – developing deep & sustainable eCommerce IQ
- Immerse & integrate eCommerce planning & execution in markets where help is needed
- Build close connective relationships with Brand Marketing to deploy eCommerce as a strategic growth engine
- Partner closely with US Brand & Media teams to execute eCommerce brand initiatives aimed at creating seamless consumer experiences
- Bring innovative best in class eCommerce marketing execution leadership and rock-solid project management
- Work closely with Customer Marketing to develop and maintain innovative traffic driving, a Best In Class digital shelf and optimization/analytics
- Work closely with key agency partners
- Assist in ecommerce capability development across key areas including, but not limited, to:
– Retail Media
– Retail Search Strategy
– Agency relationship
– Supply chain commerce
– Amazon Global Strategy
- Assist in integrating eCommerce into 3 Elanco Digital Transformation workstreams.
- Be part of something transformational and lead with passion.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in eCommerce, CPG, digital
- eCommerce Marketing at Amazon, Chewy, Walmart and/or other retailer experience
- Retail Search, eComm, Digital media planning & execution background
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the US with ability to travel to Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN, as needed
Travel: 25% travel
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status