If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! We currently have an exciting opportunity for a District Sales Leader serving Illinois counties- Boone, McHenry, Ogle, and Winnebago. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and leading a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you! Help us grow by applying!
What Will You Do?
- Manage Dealers and Direct Accounts by facilitating access to resources, providing input to sales campaigns and sales strategy.
- Develop area strategic and tactical plans that align with company goals and policies.
- Provide input into sales strategies and programs and execute plans to achieve results.
- Drive a sales effectiveness plan for the area that ensures 100% customer and prospect coverage and uniform, high-quality Dairyland Seed brand experience for all.
- Perform direct sales activities as well as provide leadership, vision, and management of customers.
- Responsible for creation of a business plan for the area, execution of the approved plan and provide sales forecast that aligns with the business plan.
- Conduct analysis of sales metrics, interpret data, and apply to any recommendations.
- Review data provided by Marketing on a weekly basis.
- Creation of a 5-year strategic plan for assigned area.
- Responsible for execution of the plan to achieve sales metrics through alignment of resources.
- Facilitate & support demand creation by utilizing competitive intelligence data and applying appropriate financial models.
- Keep informed of competitive products, practices, and strategies.
- Responsibility for safety & core values.
- Continue to develop professionally by remaining current with new technologies, management innovations, sales management and sales force motivation.
What Is Expected from You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five to eight (5-8) years of Ag marketing or sales experience to include the management and development of employees and teams
- Knowledge or training in a specialized, technical, or professional discipline such as Agronomy, Plant Science, Marketing, agri-business, Business Administration, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Selling methodology, tools, and techniques. Corteva products and services, awareness of crop protection products & services.
What you can expect from us:
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 100% 401k company match not correct
- 4 weeks paid time off to start not correct
- 9 paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Grow your career, grow the future of agriculture, apply today.