- Increase sales and market share with NuTech Seed products.
- Develop District Business Plan and strategy annually to support organizational strategies and objectives.
- Target, recruit, and develop new, profitable, selling dealers, direct buyers, and customers.
- Develop and deliver appropriate and timely dealer/customer sales meetings and/or field days.
- Build relationships with dealers, customers, and business associates.
- Properly position seed products, based on appropriate and sound agronomic practices and knowledge.
- Implement all company sales and marketing programs.
- Provide technical/product training to key dealers and customers.
- Complete all administrative functions on a timely basis.
- Maintain all company property assigned to district.
- Assist in collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and communicating results of research/show plots.
- Assist Customer Service team with “in-season” product delivery and “end-of-season” product returns on a timely basis.
- Assist Accounting team with accounts receivable, including collections.
- Assist Marketing and Sales Support team with content for dealer/customer written communications.
NuTech Seed® is a growing and vibrant brand in the Central Corn Belt helping farmers live a lifestyle around what really matters: success, enjoyment, and family. Our focus remains on delivering seed with consistent performance potential, health and aesthetics and protecting yields with the latest traits. The NuTech expanded product portfolio is backed by some of the most knowledgeable seed professionals in the business.
NuTech Seed is continuously evolving to meet growers’ needs. We are supported by Corteva Agriscience, the only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture. Corteva has harnessed agriculture’s brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuries of scientific achievement to enrich the lives of producers and consumers alike.
Education – 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
Experience – Minimum 2-year experience in sales or agronomic related field.
Planning and Execution Skills – Capable of establishing business plans and drive execution.
Business Knowledge – Apply and maintain agronomic technical/functional expertise.
Technical Skills – Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Self-Management Skills – Inspire trust, demonstrate adaptability, practice self-development and discipline. Ability to work independently with successful timely completion of quality deliverables. Maintain high levels of integrity and perform with minimal supervision.
Strategy Skills – Create customer loyalty.
Interpersonal Skills – Build relationships and manage conflict with dealers, customers and other NuTech Seed employees. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with customers, dealers, co-workers and management.
Relocation may be required.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to lift at least 65 pounds.
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.