Director-Workday Data, Audit, and Security
Process Expertise and Business Partnership
- Provide Workday data consulting and direction to members of HRIS team, HR functions (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Management, HR Operations) and business
- Lead team of Reporting and Data focused HRIS team members to ensure accurate reporting and data program
- Research, identifies the root cause of data related system issues and seeks a resolution
- Participates in project implementations with system conversions, implementations, upgrades or data conversions
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data in HRIS system (Workday).
- Leads SOX Audit and Compliance related processes and tasks for HRIS Team
- Understand functional and technical architecture of Workday and related interfaces that serve as data providers
- Can support advanced security configurations by hands on or coaching others in maintaining and supporting Workday security module
- Analyzes and evaluates results from reporting, data audits, and support ticket usage statistics to provide recommendations to HRIS/IT Team and leadership for use in making system improvements
- Develops/socializes data process documentation and training materials
- Assist in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of HRIS systems
- Propose, document and implement new or revised processes to improve data integrity and promote the consistent use of HR data and HRIS systems
- Monitors data integrity in Workday to ensure alignment with process flow documentation
- Adheres to all company, country, local and other applicable laws or SOX requirements with respect to data usage and storage
- Ensure adherence to process documentation and training materials and meets established SLA (service level agreements) guidelines and goals
- Comply with all company local and global policies including legal & privacy frameworks, Code of Conduct, anti-discrimination, harassment, and health, safety and environment (HSE) policies.
- Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance, IT or related field.
- Demonstrated Workday experience is required; with a proven ability in managing data programs across a global organization
- 3+ years in supporting data analytics strategy and or delivery
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Experience with Workday EIB processes
- Experience in HRIS Sox Audit Processes
- Working knowledge of Workday Security Module
- Workday Reporting and Dashboard experience-both hands on creation and strategic capabilities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively and collaboratively with various business partnerships, regions, and cultures, and to promote effective collaboration between them.
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills as well as a data-driven and metrics-driven approach
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain processes based on industry best practices
- Demonstrated skills & experience to work within a complex organization and to partner, collaborate, and work across functions and regions, at all levels.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status