Reporting to the Executive Director of Total Rewards, the Director â€“ US Comp and Global Processes will be responsible for partnering with other global comp leaders to implement a comprehensive and inclusive compensation strategy leveraging benchmarking and internal goals. Additionally, these responsibilities include partnership with local leaders on all aspects of compensation planning and design including change management, governance and training. This role will be responsible for providing requirements for Elancoâ€™s comp-related business processes in Workday including comp changes, bonus modules and equity grants. Lastly, this role will be responsible for executing Elancoâ€™s equity plan and partnering with the Executive Director of Total Rewards and the CHRO to prepare compensation committee materials and proxy filings.
- Partner with other global comp leaders to plan and implement compensation-related changes initiatives uniformly across Elancoâ€™s 45 countries.
- Work closely with HR leaders, local HR business partners and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to develop change management strategies and strong communication plans to implement Elanco compensation strategies.
- Manage Elancoâ€™s global equity program and related vendor relationships.
- Partner with finance and accounting on compensation-related liabilities and accrual updates.
- Provide compensation related requirements and approval to HRIS team for all Workday compensation, bonus and merit module configuration.
- Ensure all comp-related Workday training and documentation is accurate and available to managers and HR business partners.
- Complete annual proxy disclosures including Compensation Discussion and Analysis (CD&A)
- Partner with legal and finance on executive compensation filings including Form 4s, 10-Ks, etc.
- Work with management to prepare compensation committee presentations and other board materials.
- Manage a team of 1-2 direct reports
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in an HR, accounting or similar business discipline
- 5-10 years of compensation, finance or accounting experience.
- Communication skills/style conducive to working with all levels in the organization.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- ServiceNow and Workday system familiarity.
- Global compensation experience including bonus plans, equity management and benchmarking principles.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Looking to fill this position with someone who has a passion for engaging people around complicated and often personal subjects.
Travel: < 10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status