We are an…
Innovative nonprofit organization devoted to make the 10-county Wabash Heartland region in Indiana a global epicenter of IoT in agriculture and manufacturing. We do this by developing the region as a very large scale IoT Living Lab — a region where public entities, private companies, universities and residents form a collaborative innovation ecosystem to discover, develop, validate, and realize benefit of new technologies, products and services in real-life contexts.
We are looking for…
A sharp and hardworking individual interested in a full-time position located in West Lafayette, IN to serve as WHIN’s Director of Research and Education. You will be responsible for (1) building relationships with researchers and educators from K12 through university; (2) writing grants in partnership with Purdue University and Ivy Tech Community College; (3) supporting various IoT technology pilots and implementations in the WHIN Living Lab; and (4) writing reports on specific IoT use cases in the WHIN Living Lab.
You should be able to…
• Build relationships with researchers and educators from k-12 through university level.
• Identify key trends and insights in complex projects
• Thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization, and effectively manage deadlines across a
handful of concurrent projects
• Interact with other key areas such as engineering, business development and marketing.
You should have…
• Deep knowledge in one or more IoT related technologies
• Experience in writing technical reports
• Strong organizational, communication, and relationship-building skills
• An appreciation for the WHIN mission
You get to…
Work with a hardworking and influential team to lead a community-focused non-profit with an
unprecedented opportunity to change Indiana with cutting edge Internet of Things innovation.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references of relevant experience to careers@WHIN.org for consideration.