WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
• Develop a 3-year digital roadmap for products that deliver value to our farmer customers and allows us to capture a portion of that value back for our business.
• Communicate roadmap, translating and relating complex digital concepts to business outcomes.
• In partnership with the research team, conduct grower research to identify pain points and objectively test concepts, developing a deep understanding of our farmer customers.
• Work closely with our IT Engineering lead to turn product requirements into specs for an effective product build.
• Work closely with our IT Engineering lead to understand connectivity between the digital tools you’re building and transactional systems dealers currently use, and make recommendations for prioritizing connections between those systems to optimize our dealer’s and grower’s digital experience.
• Work with digital ag field specialists to roll new products out to our internal organization, as well as dealers and growers.
• Coordinate with digital marketing team to ensure the right connectivity to our martech stack, so we can leverage the data we collect to provide a better experience for our customers and grow our business.
• Use product analytics tools to monitor user trends and see how they are engaging with the digital ag applications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related discipline
• 7+ years of professional software development experience, preferably in Product roles
• Agriculture background preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
• Deep understanding of software development process, with solid understanding of basic data infrastructure and engineering principles (no coding knowledge required)
• Experience in Agile software product development
• Expertise working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
• Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible
• Knowledge of agriculture and seed industry preferred