Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Digital Product Manager
We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need at Elanco. As such, this product manager position will have significant responsibilities shape, and define the current and future digital product roadmap to drive business growth with a focus on customer engagement and loyalty. This role would be engaged in working with the key marketing executives and marketing leadership to define and drive strategic outcomes and strategies. It would include driving a strong alignment with marketing & IT stakeholders, developing 12 to 36 months product roadmap including business capabilities, product features & epics. This role also require significant interaction with IT delivery team to break epic into user stories and providing guidance to scrum team on daily basis.
- Translate digital marketing business needs and drivers into value driven technology product strategy; establish team goals, objectives and success measures.
- Lead and facilitate workshops with digital marketing team to identify solutions for business problems.
- Work with IT delivery team to build and deliver digital products aligned to product roadmap.
- Manage annual expense and capital budget that is aligned with business partners for Investment into the product portfolio
- Ensure alignment with internal IT deliver groups toward the delivery of business outcomes.
- Maintain oversight of all IT products within digital marketing customer engagement and loyalty, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported across the IT domains to our business partners. Be the face of IT.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Build a knowledgeable, effective and trusted technology organization combining strong technical competency with effective consulting and customer service skills.
- Champion new ideas, innovation to creatively solve business problems.
Focusing on Clients & Consumers
- Identify and shapes strategic initiatives to improve the service to customers and stakeholders
- Lead development of new internal services which are strategically important to the business
- Use an understanding of sources of competitive advantage to target or support sales activity
- Monitor the marketplace to identify opportunities for new business
Building Strong Relationships
- Build strategic networks which add value to the business
- Develop influencing strategies which take account of the organization’s culture and dynamics
- Use personal credibility and common ground to influence effectively
- Demonstrate personal gravitas in dealings with senior stakeholders
Seeing the Bigger Picture
- Demonstrate a broad and detailed understanding of external activity in commercial
- Identify medium and long term trends in external thinking which will shape strategy
- Lead the team to think broadly and flexibly about the strategic opportunities and challenges facing the business
- Show the confidence and courage to challenge and influence wider business strategy
- Demonstrate passion and resolve to achieve business objectives
- Develop performance frameworks for the business (e.g. KPIs, Scorecards)
- Lead the use of data and analytics to evaluate commercial opportunities and risks
- Lead thinking on innovative new commercial models which help the business to stay ahead of the competition
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical/business area
- 10 years of technology experience, in IT. 5 years of experience in a product management or business relationship management role.
- Demonstrated experience in digital product management.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the US with ability to travel to Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN, as needed.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status