Corteva is looking for an experienced Digital Personalization and Customer Journey Manager to join our US Digital CoE. You will report to the US Digital Marketing Communications Leader and serve an instrumental role in evolving the digital customer journeys. You must be proficient in customer journey building and optimizing customer experiences through personalization. In this role, you will work closely with internal stakeholders across the Pioneer, Crop Protection, and Digital Business marketing teams.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Define and map customer journeys utilizing data and analytics across digital channels.
- Design data-driven personalization tests to support marketing campaigns.
- Manage local targeting and customer segments in collaboration with Data Science, Marketing Campaign Analytics, and CRM teams.
- Create multivariate and personalization tests with optimization tools.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team members that manage web, email, paid media, and CRM initiatives.
- Regularly communicate results to marketing and leadership teams.
- Work with digital marketing communications team to roll-out CDP to deliver personalized experiences to our customers across the digital customer journey.
- Serve as primarily focal point for Adobe Target.
- Partner with analytics team to support reporting and measurement.
- Prioritize work based on impact to the business to achieve business objectives and ROI.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Customer Journey Mapping and Analytics.
- 1-3 years of experience working with optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, or similar tool.
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, such as Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore.
- Knowledge of heat-mapping and playback session tools Experience with marketing automation systems, such as Eloqua or Marketo, a plus.
- Strong project management skills and experience working within large complex organizations.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and problem-solving mentality.
- Work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Corteva is committed to providing a flexible work environment, and this position is open to remote/work from home.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Apply today and help us grow progress and enrich lives.