Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking a Digital Communications Leader who will manage, create, deliver, and evaluate all areas of digital communications and digital tools in support of the U.S. commercial business. This role will work closely with Marketing teams, Marketing Communication managers, Global commercial roles, IT stakeholders, external digital tech providers and advertising agency partners. This role has team leader and managerial responsibilities. The role is responsible for the development and implementation of digital communications strategies and tactical execution oversight of digital communication campaigns directed to growers, influencers, field sales teams, channel partners and more.
This role can be based at our Indianapolis, IN or Johnston, IA Global Business Centers and will accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Lead and manage the digital communications team comprised of SME’s in Marketing Automation, Web, Analytics, Content, Social Media, Search and Personalization.
- Oversees strategy, development, and execution of complex, insight driven and highly customized, integrated marketing strategies and multi-channel demand generation campaigns that generate business impact.
- Define the ongoing digital communications strategy including prioritization and oversight of the digital communications budget and prioritization of digital tool (martech) investments.
- Coordinate with the Global Commercial Effectiveness digital team and IT on initiatives that require programming development of digital platforms, tools, and automation.
- Manage user experience, standards, and best practices for digital properties for employees, field sales and customer facing digital tools in accordance with global governance and best practices.
- Foster KPI driven culture, ensure creation of dashboards to track and report campaign performance, overseeing the collection and utilization of performance data to inform progress and guide optimization.
- Work closely with ad agency(s) partners and manage external vendor relationships for digital initiatives.
- Lead the multi-year strategy for RTCDP (Customer Data Platform) to drive personalization and segmentation opportunities for the US business.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Communications
- 10+ years digital marketing experience.
- Requires background and experience in web design, strategic plan development, customer relationship management, digital communications, and marketing automation platforms.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including verbal, written & presentation.
- Ideal candidate is a master at leading and inspiring teams with a strong track-record of developing, executing, scaling, and consistently measuring innovative, results-focused integrated communications and demand generation campaigns.
- Ability to define expectations, monitor details and progress, influence, persuade and negotiate to keep projects on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to work with other department members to build and reach consensus and support.
- Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment without close supervision.
- Ability to interface and provide clear direction to external partners.
- Some travel required.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated.