Summary: The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager will drive company initiatives and increase brand awareness through implementing content strategies on social media platforms and the company website. Duties include analyzing engagement data, creation of business unit marketing strategies, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning/executing digital campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Ceres Solutions Cooperative’s stated Vision, Mission, and Business Values.
- Work with divisional leadership to develop digital marketing campaigns to drive demand.
- Oversees and maintains responsibility for the execution of all social media marketing and digital campaign marketing.
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Create and analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy to identify strategic weaknesses. Make recommendations for improvements/adaptations.
- Research social media trends – cognizant of relevance to the company’s marketing activities.
- Execute on effective website, app and other digital offerings related to current campaigns.
- Create content calendar – strategy, plan, and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to execute independently, meeting deadlines reliably.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are essential. Can interact with customers and represent leadership in a professional manner at all times.
- Must identify social media opportunities that align with company strategy.
- Will bring creative new campaign strategies frequently to the Divisional teams that align with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Stays knowledgeable of trending new tools and learns applications quickly. Regularly post to engage the target market, follow online conversations and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities currently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will have an exceptional work ethic, a positive attitude, professionalism and be self-motivated. The candidate will be highly responsible, flexible, and dedicated to deliver results in seasons of highest demand. The candidate must work well within a team and communicate clearly. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and manage budgets. The candidate must adhere to the core values of Ceres Solutions Cooperative maintaining integrity with high moral and ethical standards. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university required; preferably in Marketing and/or Communications. Three to five years experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Effective communicator both written and spoken.
Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are required. Requires proficiency in video/design/publish software to create highly professional, compelling campaigns.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and demonstrate the ability to drive a vehicle independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Ceres Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective candidates receive consideration without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, non-job-related disability, veteran status, other protected group status, or any condition prescribed by state or local law. The company provides Job Descriptions for positions to aid in orienting candidates to potential opportunities. The description identifies basic requirements, criteria, and expectations. It also provides a basis for making reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Job descriptions are periodically revised and are not to be considered all-inclusive. This description does not cover every task or duty that might be assigned, and additional responsibilities will be added at the discretion of the Supervisor, as necessary. Thank you for your interest in Ceres Solutions.