For more information or to apply, submit letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources, Indiana Soybean Alliance, Inc.
8425 Keystone Crossing, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
POSITION DESCRIPTION Indiana Soybean Alliance, Inc. (ISA)
POSITION TITLE: Digital Communications Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATIONS
ISA is an Indianapolis based forward-thinking organization that works to benefit Indiana farmers and stakeholders. Be a part of the team that works within the highest levels of agriculture. Interact with national communication teams, state and national organizations, federal and state policy makers, and global partners in making a difference in the future of the Indiana agriculture community.
The shared values of ISA are important to who we are as an organization and as professionals. ISA offers the following:
- PTO, sick, flexible hours, generous benefits plan, 401k and match and hybrid remote and in office work Additional company paid time off between Christmas and New Year
- Travel and paid professional development opportunities
- Stocked fridge and pantry, community give-back programs, employee recognition and fun company-sponsored events
This position is an integral part of the communications team responsible for creatively developing, managing and analyzing effectiveness of digital presence and communication campaigns for the Indiana Soybean Alliance, Inc. (ISA) and the Indiana Corn Marketing Council (ICMC) and Indiana Corn Growers Association (ICGA). This position will have responsibility for developing and implementing the digital communication strategy for the organizations across social channels and websites. This position needs to have an enthusiasm and be an organizational advocate for the evolving world of digital communications. ICMC and ICGA are managed under shared service agreements with ISA.
- Develop and implement digital strategy to reach target audiences of farmers, consumers, and community decision
- Develop calendar of digital communications aligned with other communications and program
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn) and websites to drive traffic and promote engagement to support the organization’s Strategic Objectives. Work with online influencers and farmer spokespeople to engage staff, farmers, and stakeholders in digital
- Monitor emerging digital channels and technologies recommending pathways to adoption if
- Engage with project management staff in development of shareable program
- Maintain and update distribution lists and manage
- Work with marketing team to manage photography for
- Write and design content for digital communications initiatives including but not limited to website and owned or paid social
- Work with agencies and website programmers to develop and adopt digital outreach initiatives – website updates, paid media analysis, etc.
- Ability to build alliances with internal staff and stakeholders on projects supporting strategic
- Develop and maintain effective communications with management staff, Board of Directors and stakeholders on strategic direction, current projects, and future state.
- Ensure project documents and communications are complete, current, and stored
- Schedule and host project meetings as necessary with
- Ability to follow brand guidelines in development of all marketing
- As directed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an equivalent of the following education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant
- Five or more years of experience and or working knowledge related to project management
- Communications, digital marketing, journalism or related
- Limited video production skills is a Job may require basic video editing and production.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Suite, Basic HTML and WordPress, PowerPoint, and Excel) and advanced knowledge of social media applications including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEO techniques. Aptitude for learning new
- Ability to write content for social media and
- Accountable, collaborative, self-starter with demonstrated enthusiasm for implementing innovative ideas in a team
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- This position requires considerable concentration and creativity. It is subject to stress caused by a changing environment, tight deadlines, and
- Exempt position with a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Travel within Indiana and limited out-of-state travel Travel and other work-related assignments may occasionally include evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, stand, crouch, stoop, reach and move up and down stairs. May need to lift to 25