Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Manager serving the South Central Michigan area.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Drive Corteva Demand: Evangelize the positioning & messaging of digital to the Corteva field teams in-district, generating excitement around bringing digital to customers.
- Serve as the focal point in the respective Corteva and Pioneer District to drive customer experience through digital.
- Partner with District Leads to develop tactics towards customer call strategy.
- Co-chair district and territory meetings as a digital facilitator.
- Team Selling & Coaching: Quarterback the digital team in your district. Organize efforts across digital business associates, Pioneer District & Territory Leaders, retail and Certified Service Agencies. Introduce, nurture and close prospective new Granular Business & Granular Agronomy customers.
- Ensure ‘portfolio mindset’ is primary Sales approach used by entire digital district team.
- Coach all Sales, Customer Success and retail teams on specific portfolio answers to individual customers’/ prospects’ needs.
- Influence/persuade team partners to gain acres via digital features.
- Teach common digital sales techniques & digital business context
- Direct Selling: Master all portfolio value propositions (Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, Granular Insights, Corteva Fields, Pioneer Seeds), and effectively translate customer needs into technical solutions.
- Challenge customers to change behaviors through digital adoption.
- Grow premium sales, through customer acquisition, upselling and cross selling.
- Certified Service Agency Leadership: Recruit, evaluate and drive business to top performing Certified Service Agencies to drive the growth of Granular Agronomy in your respective district.
- Planning & Forecasting: Create annual/quarterly sales plans, + monthly tracking, to diligently manage prospect pipeline and forecasting to exceed targets.
- Retention: Collaborate with Customer Success for successful post-sale implementation, customer satisfaction and portfolio renewal/upsell.
- Annual sales quota and account-based quarterly plans.
- Growth rate for Corteva Sales referrals, annually.
- CS and CS satisfaction metrics.
- Sales Competencies certifications.
What we need from you?
- 5+ years of closing sales experience with a demonstrated track record of quota attainment. Some “hunter” background with ability to sell to business owners and decision makers.
- Proven background in coordinating territory-wide Sales campaigns or initiatives.
- Experience selling software and technology products in agriculture or other SMB market.
- Comfortable challenging customers and being a change agent to help them improve their operations.
- Agriculture experience or background required.
- Previous indirect leadership and project management experience required.
What you can expect from us:
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 100% 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time-off to start & paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance – varied mix of working from home office and spending time out in the field
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!