The Application Security Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Application Security service program. The position is responsible for the planning, design, development, and support of Application Security functions and all its components. This individual will manage Corteva’s Application Security organization to develop and maintain the SDLC and DevSecOps capabilities and requirements.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Manage the Application Security teams at Corteva
- Provide key performance and risk indicators to the Security Technology Lead
- Collaborate with the broader development teams and security organization to embed application security throughout Corteva
- Develop and maintain Corteva’s SDLC and DevSecOps capabilities and requirements
- Protect Corteva’s core enterprise applications (such as ERP, CRM) and other critical business platforms ensuring they are compliant with the SDLC
- Ensure application development and lifecycle management practices follow secure methodology
- Analyze application security KPIs and prepare methods for how these are measured, monitored, revised and maintained.
- Review scope, plans, and requirements to ensure that planned security tests and reviews match business security requirements.
- Integrate security in the application development lifecycle and determine remediation services for existing applications to help manage threats.
- Inform the configuration of web application firewall to support the monitoring, filtering, and blocking of web traffic
- Conduct static and dynamic code scanning for the Corteva enterprise
- Collaborate with the Security Outreach and Awareness teams to ensure proper security training is in place to confirm the understanding of the project key security concepts and goals.
- Collaborate with other security groups to ensure that application and non-application development is secure
- Assess the security risks during development and relay back to the GRC Capability Pillar Lead
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in comp science, Information Technology/Management, or related fields are highly desired but not required
- Experience with Application Security and Information Security strategy, practices, technologies, and tools
- 7+ years of industry experience, and 3+ years in a leadership position
- Ability to lead in a team-oriented environment that is multinational and cross organizational with a managed service component
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on development experience, SDLC and DevSecOps
- Development and maintenance of enterprise applications (ERP, CRM)
- Strong knowledge and experience with application development and lifecycle management practices
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CompTIA Security+
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more
Apply today and help us Grow What Matters.
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, we grow progress by putting farmers and consumers at the heart of agriculture, to help reshape the industry for the 21st century. We believe that the future of farming depends on aligning the food chain from end to end, so that we can work together to build agriculture into an industry that is more financially secure, sustainable, innovative and responsive. We are helping to shape an industry better able to understand and react to global market demands, that can effectively harness science, technology and innovation to optimize productivity, and which has the know-how and resources to help chart its own long-term success in the face of challenge and change.
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: