Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
The Corteva R&D Data Science and Informatics department is aggressively building cloud-based Big Data and Predictive Analytics capabilities in order to deliver improved services to our customers, internal and external. DevOps engineers will be responsible for building, maintaining, and architecting solutions to support everything from production pipelines to exploratory work. DevOps Engineers will work closely with development teams to gather requirements and provide technical support.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
• Experience using cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders
• Experience using CI/CD toolsets such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or Code Pipeline
• Ability to create cloud formation templates to build applications, services and infrastructure
• Data management experience
• Experience with RDS and managing databases
• Experience building and deploying docker containers
• Knowledge of how VPC’s, Subnets, IGW, NGW, and VPN’s all work together
• Understanding of networking and Internet protocols – TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
• Knowledge of log aggregation services like Sumo Logic, Splunk, and the ELK stack
• Prior use of monitoring tools such as Cloud Watch, Data Dog, Zabbix, and Nagios
• Document architecture and best practices for teams building solutions in Amazon Web Services
• Strong Linux background with experience in Redhat, CentOS, SLES, or Debian
• Experience with the following
o Python and/or bash
o PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL databases
o Apache or Nginx
• B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent experience
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
• Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
• Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
• Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
• And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!