WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
In collaboration with brand, business area and brand management, this position has the responsibility to lead and implement the brands dealer initiatives and growth strategies. These initiatives and strategies include and are not limited to team management, dealer planning/recruiting, training and coordination of activities that support the highest quality and skilled dealers. Coordination with division managers and regional team leaders will be paramount in ensuring that an adequate level of support is provided throughout the assigned trade area.
• Support the application of programs, budgets, business plans, schedules, strategies and tactics that support field sales personnel and dealer networks.
• Meet established goals for dealer sales volume and recruiting numbers.
• Regularly facilitate and present at both employee/dealer meetings, events and trainings.
• Analyze assigned geography for potential needs and territories for dealer development and recruiting.
• Coordinate dealer recruitment efforts in assigned geographies.
• Lead the dealer onboarding and on-going training.
• Facilitate meetings and events centered around preparing company personnel to better support and manage successful dealer networks.
• Implement brand dealer agreements and sales strategies to meet business goals of the company.
• Evaluate current and potential dealer performance to ensure growth.
• Review customer and dealer analytics and help develop action plans with both dealers and sales teams to drive budgeted growth.
• Support sales staff in communication tactics to ensure regular dealer engagement is met.
• Assist in the training and coaching of field sales people and dealers in achieving sales targets and deadlines.
• Track competitor tactics and programs and advise brand management.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values.
• Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgriGold and AgReliant Genetics, LLC.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed either verbally and/or in writing.
•Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Economics, or agricultural related field preferred.
• Knowledge of seed industry, 10 years sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others, including building trust, communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with fellow employees, solve problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity.
• Working knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other customer databases.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to plan and manage multiple tasks completely and accurately.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Detail oriented.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Overnight travel from 50 to 80% is required when needed.
• Ability to work required hours.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on occasion.