Data Analyst/Modeler (100% Remote is an Option – Global)
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 22,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is searching for a Data Analyst/Modeler. The overall objective of this position is to work with product teams and business specialists to analyze data needs and provide innovative solutions through data design and modeling. This position will be part of an organization who provide a variety of data services to product and business analytic teams around the globe. This position will coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are consistent with company standards and security practices.
Key Responsibilities – What you will do to help us grow!
- Define conceptual and logical data models, with strong definitions, to capture organizational data needs across multiple subject areas.
- Lead sessions with business specialists and technical staff to understand data needs, capture requirements, and develop appropriate solutions that fit with data architecture principles and standards.
- Deliver physical database design from logical data models for various types of systems such as operational systems, data warehouses, data lakes and others.
- Be a strong proponent of communicating and enforcing enterprise data governance standards.
- Work with the Data, Analytics & Automation Leader to establish and maintain company practices and security requirements in the data space.
Qualifications and Experience – What you’ll bring to the table!
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, information science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and modeling.
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of Data Modeling tools (e.g. ErWin).
- Knowledge of SQL, Databases (particularly MS SQL Server and SAP Hana), and Azure capabilities (Data Factory, DataBricks, data lakes).
- Strong problem-solving skills and using innovation to find solutions.
- Industry experience desirable, but not required.
Let’s peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.