Labcorp Drug Development is recruiting a Data Analyst for a dynamic team in Indianapolis, IN. Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
The Data Analyst II supports strategic direction, technical support and consultancy for the delivery of technology services to support the global business processes. Position requires understanding of the Early Development and Chemistry services business, assisting in prioritization of technology / data analysis initiatives and ensuring that they align with the overall global business strategy. The incumbent should have a sound understanding of the life cycle of data within Early Development through data capture, reporting, interpretation and analysis.
- Data Analytics
- Develop data analytics and visualization solutions in line with business requirements using tools such as Spotfire, Power BI or Tableau
- Develop and participate in proof of concepts activities to demonstrate how the interpretation of data can expand the capabilities of the business
- Preparing customised data sets, when required, for collaboration with clients and or regulators.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Produce business dashboards in line with business strategy
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Collaborate with business management and operational departments to understand requirements and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, experience may be substituted for education.
- 5-6 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word, Excel and computerized data acquisition systems.
- Knowledge of the basic laboratory operations, study design and equipment used in department.
- Ability to work independently and within a study team.
- Requires attention to detail and strong organizational skills.