Who are we, and what do we do? At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Corteva Agriscience™ is seeking an experienced research scientist to support developmental and reproductive toxicology (DART) studies within the DART group at the Mammalian Toxicology Center located in Newark, Delaware. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership and oversee the conduct and interpretation of discovery and regulatory studies in support of safety assessment of crop protection products.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Design, conduct, interpret and report results for discovery (non-GLP) and regulatory (GLP) studies in DART to advance the crop protection chemical discovery and registration pipelines.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior scientific staff.
- Collaborate with multiple internal functional groups (pathology, metabolism and toxicokinetics, quality assurance, regulatory) on project-specific objectives.
- Coordinate and engage with external partners such contract research organizations (CROs) and industry groups on projects to support dossier submissions and/or advance the field of DART.
- Communicate findings to business and scientific audiences, through both oral presentations and written technical reports.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Ph.D. in toxicology or related discipline with at least two years of relevant experience. Or, B.S. or M.S. degree in toxicology or related discipline with minimum ten years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with DART studies.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that allow dissemination of complex technical issues in a clear, concise manner to a variety of scientific and non-scientific audiences.
- Experience in working in a GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) environment.
- Prior industry or CRO study director experience.
- Experience with OECD and EPA toxicity testing guidelines.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!