The Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering Team Lead will work with the Integrated Risk and Compliance Lead and team to ensure that Corteva’s Infrastructure and Network security standards are in place for both on premise and cloud infrastructure. The CAE Lead will be responsible for overseeing security architecture and engineering in support of each of the functional areas of Information Security Protection and Assurance. The CAE Lead will be responsible for executing the overall strategy of the CAE team, including building security into technology solutions built or used by Corteva, as well as innovating and ensuring the latest cybersecurity standards and practices are adopted. The CAE Lead will also be responsible for the performance and development of CAE team employees as well interface with other Cybersecurity, IT and Business leaders.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Leads the team of security architects and engineers accountable for the development of security reference architectures, policies, standards, and engineering guidelines to build, test and deploy security into technology used by Corteva
- Supports complex projects requiring security architecture and engineering solutions
- Coordinates and partners with stakeholders, vendors, shared services teams, and information security teams to identify and prioritize efforts across the security architecture team
- Partners with peers across the information security organization to identify new innovations, capabilities and solutions that improve the security posture of the company
- Mentor, empower, and develop a team of security architects and engineers
- Leads with integrity, purpose, and with a leadership mindset
- Manages a multi-disciplinary team as well as requires interaction with IT peers, and IT leaders to drive win-win outcomes across the security architecture landscape
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and other architecture and engineering functions to align team with strategies, departmental goals, and execution efforts.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- 10+ years of experience in technical cybersecurity architecture and technology
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Educational Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology/management, or related fields are highly desired but not required
- Strong technical skills and working understanding of Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering principles
- Experience in leveraging a risk-based approach to implementing Cybersecurity controls and technologies
- Experience working with NIST CSF, CSA, TOGAF or other applicable industry best practices and frameworks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GDSA – GIAC Defensible Security Architecture
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
- CompTIA Security+
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated.