Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
- This position will support the implementation and execution of Elanco US customer incentives through collaborative work with program owners and the Elanco Solution Center (ESC) to ensure timely and accurate rebate payments to drive great customer experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design new incentive programs that drive business to Elanco while factoring current capabilities and constraints.
- Build, manage and own the relationship with distribution peers responsible to implement Elanco contracts and programs in our channel partners.
- Communicate and coordinate with distributors the enrollment and execution of Elanco billback programs to indirect customers.
- Actively work with ESC Rebates team to transition knowledge on new programs, providing guidance, and support execution and prioritization while acting as liaison between ESC, stakeholders of other functional areas and suppliers.
- Anticipate issues and drive solution to program challenges and provide continuous improvements of processes while leveraging expertise on Elanco’s rebate framework, compliance controls (e.g., SOX) and company’s customers channels.
- Set up incentive programs in Vistex system ensuring all aspects of the program are captured and addressed for a flawless payment execution.
- Trigger rebate payment and exception approvals when applicable and support the business organizations during accrual reviews.
- Enroll customers in different incentive programs adapting to specific enrollment and approval processes (e.g., Veeva Data Change requests).
- Own the reconciliation process between customer claims and calculations, and address issues with program owners, stakeholders and distribution partners.
- Drive SOX compliance at rebate settlement level following controls established and providing support to internal and external audit reviews.
- Ensure adequate process documentation and training materials are developed and maintained accordingly.
- Monitor and report rebate KPIs to measure service levels and operational effectiveness.
- Support IT projects representing the US Rebates team to help determine solution to both business and process requirements as needed.
- Monitor multiple email group inboxes and address inquires and issues reported by customers and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Partner with the Reporting & Analytics team to identify the need and determine requirement for new reports or adjustments that will support the rebate payment process.
- Build, test, and implement spreadsheets to merge payment data with program-specific cover letters, as necessary.
- Continuous look for opportunities to improve our process and provide solutions that will help increase efficiency and productivity of our processes and systems.
- Respond courteously to customer requests and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year experience managing and executing customer incentive programs in a complex business environment.
- Previous experience in areas of Finance, Sales, Marketing or Commercial Operations.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel and Power Point.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Proven analytical skills and compliance-oriented approach.
- Experience with Reporting tools such as Tableau and incentive platforms such as Vistex.
- Previous experience with SAP and knowledge of sales and customer master data, including customer/product hierarchies.
- Strong attention to details as to ensure customers are paid correctly and according to the rules of the programs.
- Familiarity with human pharmaceutical or animal health businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Aptitude to lead to large meetings and present ideas in a clear and concise fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working with middle management and key stakeholders within the organization.
- Problem solving skills with ability to conduct detailed root-cause analysis, draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Experience in leading small project work streams or work groups and implementing tactics that enhance business processes and increase customer experience.
- Demonstrated capacity of owning complex issues and commitment to resolution.
- This position is for a period of 2 years with the potential to extend up to a maximum of 4 years.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status