Are you seeking a career that makes a difference in the world? We are seeking a new member on our Marketing Team!
This position is responsible for working collaboratively, internally with the National Account Manager and Brand Teams, and externally to drive business forward with retailer partners by leading promotion and activation-focused customer discussions, marketing programs, operational functions, and program reporting.
- Works closely with National Account Manager, account personnel, and brand managers to develop and execute annual Marketing plans to meet mutual objectives/strategies and meet/exceed sales plan.
- Identifies and recommends key initiatives to the National Account Manager based on knowledge gained from an in-depth understanding of retail channel, consumer insights and dynamics.
- Ability to communicate account’s strategy/goals/must-wins cross-functionally in order to help advance decision-making and project stages.
- Ability to communicate brand plans in a timely manner to retailer and account team for planning cycle.
- Supply timely and actionable reporting to National Account Manager and Account team on in-store executions.
- Works with National Account Manager to ensure all timelines/forms (TFRs, MARF’s, and marketing requisitions) are completed and executed to achieve compliance guidelines.
- Works closely with multiple internal parties on pre-packed displays creation and shipment.
- Works closely with Merchandising Manager to gain efficiencies across sales channels.
- Works closely with eCommerce and OmniChannel manager and the KAM/NAM network to manage all aspects of marketing plans and activities associated with assigned accounts.
- Interacts as needed with account personnel in the development and execution of activities, programs, promotions, etc.
- Works closely with Elanco brand managers to ensure brand strategies/objectives are met.
- Works closely with LMR team to ensure materials meet compliance objectives.
- Works closely with entire Pet Specialty and Marketing teams to develop/share best practices to drive sales results for the PS channel.
- BS/BA degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Retail Marketing and/or brand marketing with preferred experience in retail and merchandise vendors
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to influence others in a wide variety of disciplines, such as vendors, advertising agencies, marketing and sales, and mass outlet market planning
- Significant knowledge of marketing, communications, advertising, sales and training strategies, drawn from prior experience in customer marketing within diverse OTC channels
- The competency in the use of software and systems that lead internal analysis of sales/market trends and development of marketing plans for mass outlet retailers
- The ability and experience to interact with all levels of corporate management, both internal and external, are required to successfully formulate strategies that will achieve long-term marketing and revenue objectives.
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in
- writing and to make clear and persuasive presentations is essential.
- Relevant and relatable experiences within digital marketing and/or eCommerce as tools to work with assigned on-line customers and consumers
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status