WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This position will be responsible for daily activities related to Cash Application, Accounts Receivable, and general accounting tasks.
- Receive, prepare, and code customer payments for entry.
- Payments include checks, ACH, wires, and Financing
- Enter customer payments into system.
- Respond to payment inquiries.
- Reconcile and correct errors.
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reports as needed.
- Print and mail monthly customer statements.
- Complete Audit requests and assist with AR reconciliations for fiscal year end
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates in Finance or Accounting desired
- Prior experience in accounts receivable, cash application or other related experience
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Good computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Must have valid driver license and meet MVR guidelines