WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Work as a part of the sales team to support our dealer network. The Customer Care Specialist will help to lead the team in understanding and implementing administrative process work flow including shipment of product, account balance and settlement.
- Provide a first-rate customer care experience for the LG Sales teams and customer base.
- Develop, coach and lead the respective sales team on the understanding and implementation of administrative processes.
- Focus on continuous improvement that may include the opportunity to become a subject matter expert.
- Responsible for the coordination of product shipment to dealer network.
- Maintain data integrity as it relates to respective dealer accounts.
- Responsible for meeting corporate deadlines concerning dealer/customer accounts.
- Communicate and implements brand directives.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Responsible for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor and/or Associates of Science in Business or related field desired
- Knowledge of seed industry preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service and good listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Process improvement focused
- Superior leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines
- Ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data collection and retrieval
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Some overnight travel required
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.